Contact a Librarian
Librarians are available to help you with your research. This includes navigating through and using library resources, refining your search topic, database search strategies, and citation formatting.
Research assistance is available via chat, email, phone, video conferencing, or in-person in the Research Librarians' office (RIC 106).
You can also explore our FAQ page to get answers to commonly asked questions.
- Email a question to the Research Librarians.
- Responses to email questions can be expected the same day or the following business day.
- Main Library Line: (716) 839-8243
- Research Librarian Office: (716) 566-7847
Schedule a Meeting
- Request an Appointment with a librarian for help with your research.
- Can't make it to campus? Not a problem! We're happy to set up a virtual meeting via video conferencing. Simply note this in the Request Form.
- Walk-up assistance is available at the Research Librarians' office in RIC 106 and at the Research Help Desk outside the office door.