Services - At a Glance
Using the Library
- Borrowing Privileges - review our policies for borrowing physical materials from the library.
- Interlibrary Loan - request items not available through Daemen Library.
- Remote Access - most library materials are available online from anywhere, so long as you have a current Daemen account.
- Library FAQs - search our FAQ page for answers to common questions and issues.
Services for Students
- Research Help - librarians are available via chat, email, phone, in-person, or virtually.
- Interlibrary Loan - can't find a book or article at Daemen? Request it and we'll try to get it from another institution.
- Course Reserves - find physical and electronic materials set aside by your instructor.
- Daemen Digital Commons - browse our student scholarship collections in our institutional repository, including theses and capstone projects.
Services for Faculty
- Remote Teaching Resources - take advantage of our resources in your online courses and work with librarians to make content available to your students.
- Instruction Support - librarians are available to provide library instruction (in-person or virtually), create topic/course guides, instructional videos, or work with you in any way to help support the information needs of you and your students.
- Course Reserves - set physical materials aside in the library and upload electronic items to our E-Reserves platform for students to access.
- Request Library Materials to be added to our collections
- Daemen Digital Commons - share and archive your digital scholarship (articles, presentations, posters) in our institutional repository.