This guides provides links to business administration research sources available to the Daemen community. This includes national and international company, industry, market, and consumer research sources.
Navigating This Guide
Use the tabs on the left to navigate through this guide and access specific resources. These resources include.
- Newspapers & News Sources. This includes industry publications and hard to find regional business magazines.
- Databases. Business Source Complete and ABI/INFORM are our core business databases and a good place to start your searches as they contain news, trade publications, company and industry reports, and academic scholarship.
- Company and Industry Reports. Start here if you are researching a specific company or industry. These reports include contemporary and historical industry overviews, company profiles, and SWOTs (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats).
- Statistics and Data. These resources are national and international in scope and cover company financials and ratios as well as industry and economic statistics.
- International. Includes resources that provide country overviews, analysis of business environments, and country-specific industry and economic statistics.