Contact a Librarian
How We Can Help
Research assistance is available via chat, email, phone, video conferencing, or in-person in the Research Librarians' office (RIC 106).
Research librarians can assist with:
- Navigating through and using library resources
- Tracking down a specific source
- Refining your search topic
- Database search strategies
- Citation formatting
- And more!
Research Assistance Hours
Mon, Wed: 8:30 am - 10:00 pm
Tues, Thu, Fri: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Note: Librarian availability can vary due to instruction, meetings, and other obligations.
How to Contact Us
- Email a question to the Research Librarians.
- Responses to email questions can be expected the same day or the following business day.
- Main Library Line: (716) 839-8243
- Research Librarian Office: (716) 566-7847
Schedule a Meeting
- Request an Appointment with a librarian for help with your research.
- Can't make it to campus? Not a problem! We're happy to set up a virtual meeting via video conferencing. Simply note this in the Request Form.
- Walk-up assistance is available at the Research Librarians' office in RIC 106 and at the Research Help Desk outside the office door.
- Have a quick question for us? Use our chat service to connect directly with one of our Research Librarians.
- Click the "Chat with a Librarian" box located on the bottom right corner of this page to begin a chat session. If no librarian is available, you can always leave us a message and we'll get back to you within 1 business day.